Vinyasa Yoga for Beginners ~ 6 week ONLINE programme
TIME: Monday 7th June ~ Monday 12th July ~ 7 - 8pm
PLACE: Online Via ZOOM
INVESTMENT: £48 (£25 Non-Refundable)
- This 6 week beginners’ programme teaches you the foundations of Vinyasa Yoga: A dynamic flowing yoga style with an emphasis on linking movement with the breath.
- Each class gradually builds on the previous class so you’ll get to practice postures and build on them in each session.
- Learning the foundations of the practice within an interactive live private group through Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
- 6x60min weekly sessions with an interactive Q & A.
- Weekly course session overviews via email to all attendees.
- Guidance of where to take your practice and the ’next steps’ after you finish the course.
- A bonus complementary class valid for any of Amanda’s classes at Soma Wellness in Otley
- The opportunity to practice with senior teacher and founder of Hot Yoga Leeds, Amanda Teal
WHAT TO EXPECT ~
- CLASS 1 – Introduces some of the basic poses in Vinyasa Yoga, their alignment, how to adapt them to your body, and things to be mindful of to prevent injuries.
- CLASS 2 – Covers how to do a Sun Salutation as well as Ujjayi breathing technique which you’ll find used in many flowing Vinyasa classes
- CLASS 3 – Adds in twists and standing poses like Warrior 2 and Tree pose
- CLASS 4 – Repeats what you have learnt so far and introduces more standing poses like Chair pose, Warrior 1 and Warrior 3
- CLASS 5 – Takes it to the floor with seated and lying down poses; often practiced at the end of class
- CLASS 6 – Brings everything together in a full vinyasa flow class
IN THIS PROGRAMME YOU WILL ~
- Develop focus & concentration.
- Increase Strength & flexibility
- Better postural awareness
- Improve the quality and depth of breathing
- Support your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Cultivate an ability to become calmer and quieten a busy mind
- Feel more equipped to cope with the challenges of daily life.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE ~
- New to yoga – designed as a perfect starting point.
- Curious about starting the practice to support your physical & mental wellbeing.
- Would like to refresh a previous yoga practice to get you back in your flow.
- Want to revisit the basics to gain more understanding.
- Interested to learn something new!
If you have any form of injury or serious illness, or if you are pregnant or have recently had a baby please do inform us before booking.
To reserve your space, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org